2) Balance and Coordination
4) Her gymnastics background helped me build lots of strength and good technique
5) Her endurance lead me to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro
1) Coaching gymnastics since 2017
2) Helping coach multiple kid's clinics in cheerleading
3) Teaching English to communities in Laos, Tanzania, and Thailand
4) Helping teach diving to Jr. high diving
5) helping teach many people how to swing dance
After going back and forth on deciding to participate in college cheerleading, she decided to take an athletic gap year. Since this was her first time without any practice schedules or athletic contracts she quickly found herself lost with to much time on her hands. About a month into her freshmen year she began coaching gymnastics for Rob Mitchell at Wyoming School of Gymnastics Laramie. It did not take long for Jessika to fall in love with coaching the sport that once seemed like her whole world. As she continued to coach she began practicing some gymnastics skills and began to learn aerial silks from you tube videos.
Motivation & Passion
Jessika likes to see the the growth in everyone as they progress their strength and skill level, along with the excitement after they try new things and master new things.