LEAP NINJA WARRIOR GYM
Healthy & Safety Policy
LEAP Ninja Warrior Gym requires compliance with the following health and safety policies effective July 20, 2020, and until further notice, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. A FACE COVERING IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY All persons over the age of twelve (12), including employees, customers, visitors, contractors, and parents, who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief. The requirement of face-covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk. If a participant in the gym (or their parent/guardian) feels that wearing a face-covering while engaging in physical activity could pose a health risk, they may choose to remove it in the gym.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUESTED Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Employees should not work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to perform work duties.
- Customers should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the premises.
- Customers queuing or waiting inside or on the premises must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
3. VIOLATIONS Customers who do not wear a face-covering may be asked to leave the premises, and may not be provided with goods or services until the face-covering requirements are followed. fAce coverings are available for purchase.